Legacy Circle members share the gift of public media by including PBS Charlotte in their will or estate plans.
When you make a gift to PBS Charlotte through your Will, Trust, IRA or other plan, you are helping to ensure that PBS Charlotte will be able to educate, inspire and entertain for generations.
PBS Charlotte’s Legacy Circle offers a wide variety of giving options, which makes leaving a legacy possible for everyone. In appreciation of their generosity, Legacy Circle members receive a variety of special benefits throughout the year, including:
- • VIP studio tours
- • Exclusive gatherings with PBS luminaries
- • Screening events
- • Exclusive invitations to Carolina Impact, featuring a behind-the-scenes experience during the live broadcast of this award-winning news magazine.
- • Recognition on-air, in print, online, and as permanent opportunities arise (if permitted)
- • $25,000 – $49,999: on-air acknowledgments 4X/month
- • $50,000 – $99,999: on-air acknowledgments 8X/month
- • $100,000+: on-air acknowledgments 12X/month
- • Naming rights on restricted funds beginning at $1 million
- • Lifetime subscription to PBS Charlotte’s Program Guide and digital access to over 1,000 hours of your favorite shows.
- • Invitations to special events, including VIP tour of WTVI
Joining the PBS Charlotte Legacy Circle shows your commitment to quality educational programing for the greater Charlotte area. Becoming a member is easy. Simply contact your financial planner or estate attorney and let us know if you have made provisions for PBS Charlotte in your planned giving.
Thank you in advance and welcome to PBS Charlotte’s Legacy Circle.
Contact Amy Burkett, Director of Development (704) 330-5940 or email@example.com
HOW TO GIVE:
What to Give
Cash – Stock – Retirement Plan Assets – IRA Distributions – Life Insurance
Ways to Give
Bequests – Donor Advised Funds – Family Foundations – Charitable Gift Annuity – Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts – Charitable Lead Trusts
TAX STATUS AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBER:
Full legal name of WTVI — PBS Charlotte: WTVI Foundation Inc.
Tax I.D. Number: 45-5452541