Whatever your stage in life, it’s a good idea to think about and plan for how your affairs will be handled. It’s never too early or too late to make plans for your future. A few simple steps today can give you peace of mind tomorrow by ensuring that you and your loved ones are well protected.
Request a Free Estate Planning Organizer
Join other loyal PBS Charlotte supporters by requesting your FREE organizer, and then get your estate plan off the ground during National Estate Planning Awareness Week 2018.
Legacy Circle members share the gift of public media by including PBS Charlotte in their will or estate plans.
When you make a gift to PBS Charlotte through your Will, Trust, IRA or other plan, you are helping to ensure that PBS Charlotte will be able to educate, inspire and entertain for generations.
PBS Charlotte’s Legacy Circle offers a wide variety of giving options, which makes leaving a legacy possible for everyone. In appreciation of their generosity, Legacy Circle members receive a variety of special benefits throughout the year, including:
- • VIP studio tours
- • Exclusive gatherings with PBS luminaries
- • Screening events
- • Exclusive invitations to Carolina Impact, featuring a behind-the-scenes experience during the live recording of this Emmy award-winning news magazine.
- • Recognition on-air, in print, online, and as permanent opportunities arise (if permitted)
- • $25,000 – $49,999: on-air acknowledgments 4X/month
- • $50,000 – $99,999: on-air acknowledgments 8X/month
- • $100,000+: on-air acknowledgments 12X/month
- • Naming rights on restricted funds beginning at $1 million
- • Invitations to special events
Joining the PBS Charlotte Legacy Circle shows your commitment to quality educational programing for the greater Charlotte area. Becoming a member is easy. Simply contact your financial planner or estate attorney and let us know if you have made provisions for PBS Charlotte in your planned giving.
Thank you in advance and welcome to PBS Charlotte’s Legacy Circle.
Contact Amy Burkett, Director of Development (704) 330-5940 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO GIVE:
What to Give
Cash – Stock – Retirement Plan Assets – IRA Distributions – Life Insurance
Ways to Give
Bequests – Donor Advised Funds – Family Foundations – Charitable Gift Annuity – Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts – Charitable Lead Trusts
TAX STATUS AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBER:
Full legal name of WTVI — PBS Charlotte: WTVI Foundation Inc.
Tax I.D. Number: 45-5452541