All things being equal, public media viewers go out of their way to do business with the businesses who support the programs they trust and enjoy.
According to a 2015 study of core PBS viewers:
• 76% agree that PBS sponsors are committed to quality and excellence.
• 68% agree that sponsors create compelling advertising that is better than ads on other networks.
• 64% believe the sponsors on PBS are more trustworthy than other networks.
• 62% agree that sponsors are industry leaders.
• 36% research more on the company, product or service.
• 18% bought the product or service. And, 19% of those who made a purchase were motivated to buy a car.
Broadcast sponsorships are available for specific programs, blocks of like programs (history, travel, etc.) or series.
Local production sponsorships are available for WTVI-PBS Charlotte’s local programming and award-winning documentaries.
To inquire, please contact Amy Burkett by phone at 704-330-5940, or by email at email@example.com.
To view a sample selection of sponsored works, please reference the links below.
Co-production: Charlotte Radiology
Documentary: Carolinas Healthcare