Our corporate sponsors build community awareness and benefit from the high visibility and uncluttered environment that only PBS Charlotte can provide.
All things being equal, public media viewers go out of their way to do business with the businesses who support the programs they trust and enjoy.
According to a 2015 study of core PBS viewers:
• 76% agree that PBS sponsors are committed to quality and excellence.
• 68% agree that sponsors create compelling advertising that is better than ads on other networks.
• 64% believe the sponsors on PBS are more trustworthy than other networks.
• 62% agree that sponsors are industry leaders.
• 36% research more on the company, product or service.
• 18% bought the product or service. And, 19% of those who made a purchase were motivated to buy a car.
Broadcast sponsorships are available for specific programs, blocks of like programs (history, travel, etc.) or series.
Local production sponsorships are available for WTVI-PBS Charlotte’s local programming and award-winning documentaries.
To inquire, please contact Larry Lippert by phone at 704-330-5904, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view a sample selection of sponsored works, please reference the links below.
“Did You Know” Campaigns: Novant Health Interstitials
Co-production: Charlotte Radiology
Documentary: Re(Made) In the Carolinas