Donate Your Vehicle

Donate your car, truck, boat, trailer, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, dirt bike or tractor and support WTVI.

Donating your vehicle is easy to do. Simply call 1-877-308-2408 or visit vehiclesforcharity.org to make your donation or to get more information about the program.

Program highlights:

• Vehicles throughout North Carolina as well as South Carolina viewing area can be picked up.
• Your vehicle will be sold at auction or taken to a recycling company.
• 70% of the proceeds will come to WTVI.*
• Your donation will most likely be tax deductible since WTVI is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. Please consult your tax advisor.
• A representative will come and pick-up your vehicle free of charge. You do not have to be present.
• The only paperwork you will need is a signed, clear title.
• You will receive a receipt for your gift to WTVI.

*WTVI has partnered with Vehicles for Charity to provide this service to WTVI donors. Vehicles for Charity grew out of the vehicle donation program for the Metropolitan Association for Retarded Citizens of Colorado. In order to increase donations to their organizations, they are partnering with non-profits across the country. When you donate your vehicle to WTVI, we receive 70 percent of the net proceeds and the other 30 percent goes to the Metropolitan Association for Retarded Citizens of Colorado.