Public media viewers go out of their way to do business with the businesses who support the programs they trust and enjoy.
According to a 2015 study of core PBS viewers:
• 76% agree that PBS sponsors are committed to quality and excellence.
• 68% agree that sponsors create compelling advertising that is better than ads on other networks.
• 64% believe the sponsors on PBS are more trustworthy than other networks.
• 62% agree that sponsors are industry leaders.
• 36% research more on the company, product or service.
• 18% bought the product or service. And, 19% of those who made a purchase were motivated to buy a car.
Broadcast sponsorships are available for specific programs, blocks of like programs (history, travel, etc.) or series.
Local production sponsorships are available for WTVI-PBS Charlotte’s local programming and award-winning documentaries.
To inquire, please contact Larry Lippert by phone at 704-330-5904, or by email at email@example.com.
Learn More About PBS Charlotte
We bring you the best of PBS and more.
Charlotte Ballet's Nutcracker
Sponsor Testimonial from Bragg Financial
British International School
Providence Day School - The Great American Read
Steinway Piano Gallery
UNC Nutrition Research Institute
Novant - Did You Know Campaign - Commit to Be Fit
- AAA Carolinas
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- The Biltmore
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- Bragg Financial
- British International School of Charlotte
- Catawba College
- Charlotte Ballet
- Cornelius Woods
- Everything But the House
- Hickory Tavern
- Ingles Markets
- Johnson Allison & Hord
- Miller McNeish & Breedlove
- Providence Day School
- Secret Chocolatier
- Senior Helpers
- Signature Health Care
- Shumacker Loop & Hendrick
- Southminster Retirement
- Southpark Magazine
- Steinway Piano Gallery
- UNC Nutrition Research Institute
- Wells Fargo
- Worth Financial Advisors
- WSOC Country 103.7