The Benefits of Sponsorship
Public media viewers go out of their way to do business with the businesses who support the programs they trust and enjoy.
According to a 2015 study of core PBS viewers:
• 76% agree that PBS sponsors are committed to quality and excellence.
• 68% agree that sponsors create compelling advertising that is better than ads on other networks.
• 64% believe the sponsors on PBS are more trustworthy than other networks.
• 62% agree that sponsors are industry leaders.
• 36% research more on the company, product or service.
• 18% bought the product or service. And, 19% of those who made a purchase were motivated to buy a car.
Broadcast sponsorships are available for specific programs, blocks of like programs (history, travel, etc.) or series.
Local production sponsorships are available for WTVI-PBS Charlotte’s local programming and award-winning documentaries.
To inquire, please contact Larry Lippert by phone at 704-330-5904, or by email at email@example.com.
Learn More About PBS Charlotte
We bring you the best of PBS and more.
Sample Sponsorship Works
Charlotte Ballet's Nutcracker
Sponsor Testimonial from Bragg Financial
British International School
Providence Day School - The Great American Read
Steinway Piano Gallery
Southern Spring Home and Garden Show 2020
UNC Nutrition Research Institute
Novant - Did You Know Campaign - Commit to Be Fit
Our Corporate Underwriting Supporters Include
- AAA Carolinas
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- The Biltmore
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- Bragg Financial
- British International School of Charlotte
- Catawba College
- Charlotte Ballet
- Cornelius Woods
- Everything But the House
- Hickory Tavern
- Ingles Markets
- Johnson Allison & Hord
- Miller McNeish & Breedlove
- Providence Day School
- Secret Chocolatier
- Senior Helpers
- Signature Health Care
- Shumacker Loop & Hendrick
- Southminster Retirement
- Southpark Magazine
- Steinway Piano Gallery
- UNC Nutrition Research Institute
- Wells Fargo
- Worth Financial Advisors
- WSOC Country 103.7